Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting my horror novel THE SLAB, originally published by a small press that mostly publishes comic books, on sale (from $2.99 to 99¢) to celebrate the San Diego Comic-Con, which starts on Wednesday. I just did the price lowering thing on Kdp, and the book is now "in review." It's also on Smashwords, and they've put it out through their various channels (B&N, etc., except Amazon), but I have not yet gone there to lower the price.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the price change to take effect in the various channels?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
It depends on which online ebook store we're talking about. Apple ibooks sometimes updates their prices within a day. BarnesandNoble.com usually updates prices within 2-3 days. But some sites like Sony ebook store can take several weeks to change your book's price. But if you really need your prices to be updated quickly, send an email over to Mark at Smashwords. He's pretty good at getting his afiflaite book stores to speed things up.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Kevis. I was hoping it would be done everywhere by next Wed., but probably should have started working on it earlier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts