Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this is a family forum so I won't use the acronym that starts with a 'w' and ends with an 'f', but thats how I'm feeling. I ordered a case for the Kindle 2 on 2/21, and my card was charged within a day. In the where's my kindle hullabaloo, I didn't even check that order, just assumed that it would be here prior to or shortly after my new baby K2. Well it turns out that even though my card was charged, my m-edge cover won't even be shipped until 3/9-3/13. What's up with that?

I hope they don't expect positive feedback from that transaction!

·
Registered
433 Posts
This is totally a guess, but people have to be able to have the K2 in their hands to be sure their accessories fit perfectly before they sell them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The delay makes sense. I think the problem is that they've already charged for the cover, rather than waiting until it was ready for shipping.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cherie said:
The delay makes sense. I think the problem is that they've already charged for the cover, rather than waiting until it was ready for shipping.
You are correct. Why charge me weeks before shipping?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Did you buy from medge site?  Oberon charged me with in a couple of hours of my buying mine from their site.  Which I expected because it is custom made.  I don't know if medge are custom though?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
red1 said:
Did you buy from medge site? Oberon charged me with in a couple of hours of my buying mine from their site. Which I expected because it is custom made. I don't know if medge are custom though?
I purchased thru Amazon because at 1st I thought I could use Prime shipping.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I remember same thing happened with M-Edge charging way before the product is ready to ship and so many people were furious with M-Edge. There must be thread about it somewhere...

With Oberon, they charged me a day or two before they ship the product.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Shizu said:
I remember same thing happened with M-Edge charging way before the product is ready to ship and so many people were furious with M-Edge. There must be thread about it somewhere...

With Oberon, they charged me a day or two before they ship the product.
When I ordered directly through M-edge, I was charged immediately. When I ordered through Amazon, there was a note saying I would be charged immediately but I haven't seen the charge yet (it's been over a week).

Oberon charged me the day after I ordered -- and that is for a pre-order that will not ship until some unknown date in March.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I took advantage of their K1 sale and they charged my account, but no shipment.  They seem to be a good company, but wish they would take my money closer to the time of shipment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts