Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a shipping notification that my M~Edge cover is shipping on 03/03/09. Now if I could just get the Quest skin Ladybug would be complete.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I ordered mine through Amazon last week and it shipped yesterday.  Should be here in 2 days.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hmmm. I ordered mine through Amazon on Feb. 14th, and it hasn't shipped. Unfortunately I chose standard shipping.
Here are my shipping/delivery estimates:

Shipping estimate:March 10, 2009 - March 16, 2009
  Delivery estimate:March 13, 2009 - March 23, 2009

:(

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
bayou said:
Hmmm. I ordered mine through Amazon on Feb. 14th, and it hasn't shipped. Unfortunately I chose standard shipping.
Here are my shipping/delivery estimates:

Shipping estimate:March 10, 2009 - March 16, 2009
Delivery estimate:March 13, 2009 - March 23, 2009

:(
I chose standard shipping and that ended up being USPS Priority Mail. My delivery estimate is March 27 - April 3, but it will be here by this Thursday I'm sure. I ordered one day last week - Thursday or Friday I think.

The difference could be in what was ordered. I'm getting a Prodigy and a Platform.

·
Registered
49 Posts
kari said:
I chose standard shipping and that ended up being USPS Priority Mail. My delivery estimate is March 27 - April 3, but it will be here by this Thursday I'm sure. I ordered one day last week - Thursday or Friday I think.

The difference could be in what was ordered. I'm getting a Prodigy and a Platform.
That could be it Kari. I ordered an executive cover.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hmmmm... I ordered last Friday and it is still showing a delivery estimate of March 26, 2009 - April 3, 2009.  Ouch!!  And I ordered a prodigy.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I reordered  a Prodigy over the weekend. I think M-Edge will either put me at the bottom of the list because I irritated them so much by ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering.....or they will ship mine out as soon as possible so I can't cancel AGAIN...

·
Registered
49 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I reordered a Prodigy over the weekend. I think M-Edge will either put me at the bottom of the list because I irritated them so much by ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering.....or they will ship mine out as soon as possible so I can't cancel AGAIN...
Luv I'm curious, why did you order the Prodigy over the executive or platform?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I reordered a Prodigy over the weekend. I think M-Edge will either put me at the bottom of the list because I irritated them so much by ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering/canceling/ordering.....or they will ship mine out as soon as possible so I can't cancel AGAIN...
LOL! I think that was their strategy with me. I canceled (for the 3rd or so time) and re-ordered late last week. They immediately billed my credit card and shipped Monday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I sent M-Edge an email today requesting an update on my order (Platform case pre-ordered on Amazon).  They just replied that it will be sent around March 7th.

I guess that means that I'll have wait yet another week before I can take my K2 on the bus! :'(

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
bayou said:
Luv I'm curious, why did you order the Prodigy over the executive or platform?
I almost got the Platform, but decided against it because it's almost an inch taller than the others. There's also a space on the side for the light, but I don't care for their light, so it's wasted space to me.

As for choosing between the Executive and Prodigy, I went with the Prodigy because of the hinge and thin corners. It won't cover up as much of the skin. I had several of the first gen M-Edge Executives for my K1 (3 of them), but didn't care for them when they got redesigned. I'm not sure I'll be keeping it, but I had to see how it works for me and how pretty the pink is.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Is the speed of shipping out the same through Amazon as M-Edge? I'm just so used to ordering through Amazon.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
It comes from M-edge no matter which way you order it -- the regular shipping with Amazon is free and if you order 2 or more jackets, you get 10% off.  There are only 2 shipping choices, and I selected the 3 to 5 day free option but it's shipping Priority Mail so it will not take that long.....no need to upgrade to the 1 to 3 day option as I'll get it in that time frame anyway.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got an email from Amazon that my cover shipped today!  Funny, it says it left Maryland and is expected to arrive in California...wait for it....March 23rd. 

They must be using the Pony Express.

;D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't wait to read the reviews on the Platform vs. the Prodigy. I can't really decide, as I can see the upside of each of them. I figured I'd let you all be the guinea pigs!  :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
gir said:
I can't wait to read the reviews on the Platform vs. the Prodigy. I can't really decide, as I can see the upside of each of them. I figured I'd let you all be the guinea pigs! :D
I couldn't decide so I ordered both. I think both will be useful but we'll see.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts