Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new M edge red cover less than an hour ago and I love it. What I am wondering is what does everyone do with the tab on the right while you are reading? It seems like it would be a distraction. Maybe once I get used to it being there it won't grab my eye anymore. Just thought I'd see what everyone else was doing with it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I fold the cover back and tuck the tab into the slot to keep it out of the way.  I also found that as the leather softens the tab softens and will stay tucked between the back and cover without tucking it into the slot.  

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I just let my tab flop around annoyingly.  The more it gets used, the nicer it lays back instead of flopping over the screen.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Fold the cover back and fold the tab into its slot. It works great.

I had the red m-edge before I got the Oberon. I really liked it. Its only real problem was the lack of a dragon on the cover.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I slip it between two fingers.  I started doing it to get it out of my way but it has now become a handle.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah I too fold mine back and tuck the tab into the slot.. and then I put my hand in the opening it creates on the right side, so then my thumb is in place for easy page turns :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts