Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Kindle2 now for a couple of weeks but just used my Mighty Bright Light for the first time last night. I have the M-Edge Executive cover and the Mighty Bright clipped very nicely on the wide spine of the Executive.  The Mighty Bright has two light settings which actually controls either one or two very bright white LEDs.  I found the the second setting, just one LED is plenty bright enough for me.  I wasn't sure how much I'd use the light but I think I'll be using it a lot.  Since I've only used it once I really can't speak about battery life. I may end up using rechargeable AAA batteries if the Alkaline don't seem to last long enough. So I give the Mighty Bright two thumbs up!!  It matches well with my M-Edge Executive Case...
jp

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I was sitting in bed when I used it last night.  I was sitting up and had my legs bent and had it sitting against my legs.  I just tried it sitting here on the sofa and held it, it didn't feel to heavy to me.  The Mighty Bright may be heavier than other lights because it uses 3-AAA batteries which are cheap to replace.  I also clipped the Mighty directly on the kindle while in the M-Edge cover, it was more sturdy for hand holding.
jp

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The LED's last forever (Literally), they can not be changed.  That's the advantage of LED's, never have to replace them and very low power consumption.
jp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.