Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a question about the total weight of the K2 in an MEdge cover and then the Mighty Bright w/batteries.  What is your opinion?

Do you hold it in one or both hands or do you set it on your lap?

I have the K2 and the MEdge Prodigy and have a Cole Haan on backorder.  I need to get a light.  It's really necessary since the K2 screen is a darker shade of gray than my Sony reader is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for your advice.  I ordered the Mighty Bright2 with rechargeable batteries.  Amazon has some AAA's that are supposed to hold a charge longer: Sanyo 1,000 mAh AAA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (4-Pack) $14.94

·
Registered
14 Posts
Amazon says:
Amazon.com Product Description
Do away with disposable batteries and keep your portable electronics running for years with this four pack of GE/Sanyo AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries. Built for long-lasting use, the 1,000 mAh batteries last up to four times longer than standard alkaline batteries, making them ideal for digital cameras, audio devices, and other high- drain electronics. More significantly, when they run out of power, you don't have to throw them away and clutter up the landfill. Simply put them in a charger and recharge them either fully or partially, depending on your needs. All told, these batteries can be recharged up to 1,000 times without experiencing a memory effect.

Also, I liked that they were 1,000 mAh instead of the usual 800 mAh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts