Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I already got mine in the mail today.. I got an executive and a platform case.. thank GOD I can get rid of that horrid amazon one. The cases are nice and sturdy and the platform works great I was worried about that

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Patrizia said:
I already got mine in the mail today.. I got an executive and a platform case.. thank GOD I can get rid of that horrid amazon one. The cases are nice and sturdy and the platform works great I was worried about that
I am glad the plaform works great. I ordered one the other day. It should be here by the end of the week I hope.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I just put a post with your name on it.. forget to add the E.. sorry about that.. I really love the platform and had a very very had time getting my kindle out of that horrid amazon case.. it goes back tomorrow

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Patrizia said:
I just put a post with your name on it.. forget to add the E.. sorry about that.. I really love the platform and had a very very had time getting my kindle out of that horrid amazon case.. it goes back tomorrow
Thanks Patrizia don't worry about the E. I am glad you like the platform. Mine should be here soon.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yeah sorry.. thats my fault, blonde moment here Lisa

I thought your post was talking about the New covers.. I didn't see the sleeve part in the post but the title after I submitted my info.. my apologies

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh no problem, actually I hadn't quite got the proper link before. I just happen to notice these today and thought a few people might be interested.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I like these.. didnt know they existed.. I am not usually for a sleeve for my K2 but recently I ordered one (another company, Trendy Digital) and found it was handy in some cases.. for the DX this is a great options.. thanks for the post and sorry for the accidental hijack :)

I REALLY like the zipper on the back that holds the cord for travel.. that is a nice feature!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts