Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the platform jackets M-Edge has come out with for the new Kindle and would like one for my K1.  I have sent an email to the company with this request and would love anyone else who thought the same way to send one also.  If they hear from enough of us, I hope they will begin production for us.  Thanks! 

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
its not a bad idea but I kind of doubt it will happen since the K1 is appears is going to be phased out.. does not make sense to create a product for something that is no longer produced.. but I hear you.. I love the concept of this, and have ordered one as well

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, but I  thought it was worth a try since there are so many K1s out there...sigh

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
vg said:
I love the platform jackets M-Edge has come out with for the new Kindle and would like one for my K1. I have sent an email to the company with this request and would love anyone else who thought the same way to send one also. If they hear from enough of us, I hope they will begin production for us. Thanks!

[email protected]
When I ordered my Kindle last August, I looked around for a cover with an easel back, or with a flip top that would allow me to prop it up for hands free reading. Tuff-Luv made exactly what I wanted and I ordered it at the same time. Unfortunately, I think I got one of the last ones.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard from M-edge today and was told that they are considering making the platform jackets for the K1 on a limited production basis sometime this Spring.  I know that I will be ordering one if/when they are available.

·
Registered
790 Posts
gertiekindle said:
When I ordered my Kindle last August, I looked around for a cover with an easel back, or with a flip top that would allow me to prop it up for hands free reading. Tuff-Luv made exactly what I wanted and I ordered it at the same time. Unfortunately, I think I got one of the last ones.
They still have both the pink and the black Tuff-Luv covers on eBay. I have the pink one and really like it.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
lindnet said:
They still have both the pink and the black Tuff-Luv covers on eBay. I have the pink one and really like it.
I really like mine, too. I have the black, but I got some appliques at WalMart and prettied it up some. I liked the plain black, but I caught the dress-up fever here at Kindleboards. Ended up getting a DecalGirl skin, too.

·
Registered
723 Posts
So now I gotta get a platform jacket!
Lucky I ain't married... (Shhh.)

Actually I really do see how this could be handy.

Eric

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
patchymama said:
ask them for purple covers for the K1 while you are at it LOL They told me the same thing, they are thinking of doing it as a limited item this spring. I am holding out for it....
I wouldn't hold my breath...but you never know.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
gertiekindle said:
I really like mine, too. I have the black, but I got some appliques at WalMart and prettied it up some. I liked the plain black, but I caught the dress-up fever here at Kindleboards. Ended up getting a DecalGirl skin, too.
I have a black one as well, but have never used it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts