Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just found these boards as I've just bought my Kindle 2 and am looking at covers. I am thinking of the M-Edge Platform Kindle cover, but had one question. For those who have it, how comfortable is it to hold open in your hand? I understand it's designed to stand up - a feature I am loving - but I've not seen it shown being held in the hand. Does the cover fold all the way back so there's no gap between?
TIA!

·
Registered
337 Posts
The thickness of the 2 covers and gap is only 3/4" when not being pushed together.  You could get it down to 1/2" when pushing them together.  However, when I hold the platform and read, I use my left hand and put my index finger between front and back covers.  The tab at the bottom fits in between the front and back or you can put it in the front cover to get it out of the way.  I have a small hand and it feels secure holding it this way.  I also have an Oberon cover, but like the hold and feel of the Platform cover more than the Oberon.  Don't know if it means anything, but I am left handed.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't own one but I've had the opportunity to use it and it felt just fine for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts