Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My M-Edge Prodigy (synthetic leather) for K2 finally arrived a couple days ago. I was worried about it being able to fit in my 10x7 Borsa Bella bag because some people on KB with M-Edges have said that they had a hard time zipping it closed and that was a really tight fit. I didn't find that to be the case at all. The Prodigy fits perfectly! I have found that it is easiest to zip spine-side up. I can even fit the charge cord in there, too. I also love the hinge and two-corner system. The hinge keeps it secure and the corners prevent it from flapping around in the case. I plan on buying the new E-Illuminator whenever it is out, and then I'm DONE pimping out my Kindle, I swear! Here are some pics:

(Thanks kindgirl for the awesome screensaver!)

Bought some rhinestones from a local arts and crafts store to jazz up the case a tiny bit.

(I've since cleaned up the excess glue.)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
921 Posts
Britt *since 1869* said:
You may want to check this out, it's a video review of the Prodigy and the Platform someone posted on the Reviews board: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-RWvkdiI0A
yeah i saw that but he never folded the prodigy back. he did the platform but not the prodigy.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Gotta love the rhinestones!  :D  Glad to hear the Prodigy fits well into your bag, and that you're happy with it!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
So many creative people here and me, NOT! sigh

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
kevin63 said:
yeah i saw that but he never folded the prodigy back. he did the platform but not the prodigy.
The platform folds back MUCH easier than the prodigy. In fact, mine feels like the platform was meant to fold back (obviously since it's made to stand up) but the prodigy isn't.

My platform fits in the Borsabella bag but the prodigy doesn't -- can't even begin to zip it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kari said:
My platform fits in the Borsabella bag but the prodigy doesn't -- can't even begin to zip it.
That's strange. My prodigy is synthetic leather, and it fits fine. Is yours genuine leather? Maybe it's thicker...? I can't think of any other reason one would fit and another wouldn't.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Britt *since 1869* said:
That's strange. My prodigy is synthetic leather, and it fits fine. Is yours genuine leather? Maybe it's thicker...? I can't think of any other reason one would fit and another wouldn't.
Yes mine is genuine leather. I wonder if that's the difference or if my bag is a little smaller. It's supposed to be 10 x 7 but I haven't actually measured it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I have a Borsa Bella and my Prodigy shipped yesterday, good to know that it should fit no problem!

·
Registered
361 Posts
intinst (or 1204 if you prefer) said:
So many creative people here and me, NOT! sigh
I don't have a creative bone in my body.........I would have never even THOUGHT to do that, let alone be able to! Oh, well, what are ya gonna do?! :'(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts