Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thanks for posting that.  I have the platform case and the Amazon case now.  I love the hinge system in the Amazon case.  I've been wanting to order the Prodigy case and this video was a great comparison of the platform and the prodigy.  I wish he would have folded the prodigy back but I think I get the idea.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Cool review, thanks for sharing! I've got a prodigy on order.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Good review find.  I love the clips on the Amazon case but at the same time the flip up case design in the Platform looks great for reading at my desk...decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Zom Zom, thanks for this.  The guy does excellent presentations. 

Kevin 63, I have the Exec Leather for the Kindle 1 ('Smooth mocha' model) and it folds back very easily, at least after some pressing of areas of the spine on the first day) and I really like being able to hold onto only the ledge, which is less taxing than holding onto cover AND kindle.

Am awaiting my platform, as I like to eat lunch while out doing errands and usually have to prop the Kindle against this or that.

·
Registered
99 Posts
As much as I admire the Oberon cases, the hinge system available on the M-edge Prodigy model was a deal breaker for me. I have the mocha with saddle strap, and I love it!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool, thanks for the video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts