Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my February issue of a magazine, but my January issue is gone. 
I'm at a loss as to where it could have gone.  Surely the new issue would not overwrite the old issue.
any suggestions?
debbie

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Usually magazines create a folder and all you see is the name.  If you click on it then the folder shows up with the multiple editions.

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
I have a readers digest subscription and for the life of me I could not find january edition even after dowloading it again from amazon. It did not show up on the homepage and I had everything set to show all. The only way I could make it appear was to change it to show magazines only and then click on it, then change back to show all and then it was there. Wierd.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah ha!!!!!

Gables Girl, thank you, thank you, thank you.  I emailed Amazon.  THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER THEY GAVE ME.  I'm so happy.  I am so bad about keeping up on reading magazines.  Love them, but they end up laying around.  That is why I did a Kindle version.  I did what you said, klicked on the recent issue, and there is last month's issue. 

Your help is so greatly appreciated.  Once again, these boards prove to be a lifesaver.
debbie

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Newspapers and magazines do get sorted into folders, which is why we all know the kindle software has folder capability, but it doesn't work for books (yet). But all of us are hopeful.

L

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leslie said:
Newspapers and magazines do get sorted into folders, which is why we all know the kindle software has folder capability, but it doesn't work for books (yet). But all of us are hopeful.

L
I've been reading the posts about folders. Now that I've seen it in action, witht the magazine subscriptions, I can definitely see the benefit of such a feature.
debbie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts