Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how to request a book be added from the publisher for the Kindle but how does one request a magazine? I currently subscribe to Reader's Digest and I would like to get The Guidepost as well. How/where do I go about requesting it? It is not very graphic intense so I am sure that is not the issue.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The Guidepost would be awesome to have.  My girlfriend sends me a stack every time I visit.  I don't currently have any issues here as we pass them around her family.  But if you have an issue, look in it for contact information and contact them.
deb

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. I have not seen an issue in years. I just remember I used to enjoy them when I would read them to my grandmother. I will keep looking around and maybe someone else will have a suggestion.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Good suggestion

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
When I go to my girlfriend's in a week or so she'll load me up again.  I'll post the info on here and if a few of us inquire, then perhaps they will consider.
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
http://www.guideposts.com/contact

goggled Guideposts. Found their site, and the contact page. I've already sent my email.
I'm also going to post this link in the Christain Fiction thread.
deb

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much! I am going to go send them a request  now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts