Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it gets repetitive to keep having multiple quotes of someones picture in the same thread show up. I know on other boards I've been on you could choose a setting so that a picture only showed up once per thread. Is that available in our user control panel? Maybe I'm missing it?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
If you quote the person you have the option of removing parts of the post, including the picture. 
deb

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, but that is not what I'm talking about. I know I can do it in my posts. But that doesn't stop the same picture from showing up numerous times in a thread when other people just hit quote and leave them in. On other boards I've been on you have an option to make pictures only appear once for you, each member has the choice to turn that feature on or off. It's helpful for those people with slow connections because it cuts down on bandwidth too. In addition to making it so you don't have to scroll past the same picture 5x in a thread.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
You know, after I posted I thought that's what you meant. 
Why don't you PM Harvey and ask him about it.  He may be able to add something.
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Probably only Harvey would know if that feature is available. Harvey?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
drenee said:
If you quote the person you have the option of removing parts of the post, including the picture.
deb
That is what I usually do too. Unless for some reason I want to point out something about that particular picture then in that case I will leave it included in my reply.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Yes, I follow that practice too. And sometimes will shrink re included graphic using the width option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts