1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congratulations to you! That is so exciting. Thank you again so much for the valuable information. Hopefully, someday I'll be able to use it.  ;D

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Congratulations on making the list!

And big thanks for dropping the knowledge bomb. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing your journey and in your generosity in relating your process. It's invaluable to the rest of us.

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Congratulations!  ;D

And thank you for all the times you have shared your copious list of advertisers with us. Very generous.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats on hitting your aim! What percentage do you think Bookbub played in getting you there? I'm trying to figure out if this is something that's even possible without a Bookbub...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats from the Written Word Media Team!!!! You deserve it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello Caroline,
Congratulations..this is so inspiring. I have been following your previous thread on this topic and also checked USA Today a couple of times to see if a new list was up. Your zeal is infectious 😊.

About your ' what could have been done better' - point 5, I think mentions contacting vendors and asking them to feature you n some way. This seems curious. I am sure one needs to have some kind of track record or ranking for anyone to consider such a request. Or maybe they will be impressed by the ad lineup.

I would love to know if anyone has done this before.

Great going!

·
Registered
209 Posts
First of all, congratulations on your success! I hope you're soaking it up! Second, thanks. Thanks for sharing your info and thanks for once again proving that indie authors are the greatest, most helpful people around. I am continually astonished at the effort indies put in to helping others.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wowza! You really put in the work! Congratulations and THANK YOU for those awesome lists and analysis!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Nothing to add, other than congrats! I've been following your posts on this series back when you had the dino covers (?) and it's been a great ride.

·
Administrator
10,097 Posts
Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing! :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts