Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have nearly 7k books from Amazon. Normally this takes a few minutes to load when I hit the Manage My Kindle page at Amazon. Today, I go there, hit the Books selection from the drop down menu, and Boom! all books loaded and ready to peruse.

Now, If only they would make 2 other key changes...
1. Make it so not EVERY BLEEDIN PURCHASE automatically shows up on every Fire's Carousel. (Three on my account now, mine, DS#2, and Mom)
2. Sort Amazon Prime alphabetically ala Hulu & Netflix for easier searching.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Interesting, when I had tried earlier than your post yesterday (Sunday), my ~3000 still took the normal 1-2 minutes. Same just now on my Fire (through the website). I wish I had your luck, I get so impatient even over just a couple of minutes! :D

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
I tried it on my iPad last night after reading your post, and it worked normally, taking a lengthy buildup.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm I was on my laptop. Wonder if that was the difference. Not near my laptop now, so I can't check.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
I find it a bit faster. But I pruned my books down to about 1800. Put them in trash in "YourMediaLibrary" since there is no way to batch delete. So I don't have as many as some of you. But it is a bit faster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.