Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'm just looking right past it but is there any way to select multiple books and send them all at once to the Kindle? It is agonizingly slow having to send them one at a time when you order a new Kindle. To add insult to injury every little while it tells you you have to log in again and that throws you back to page one.

·
Super Moderator
67,487 Posts
Well, you don't have to send them all.

And you don't have to wait for the one to go to send the next.

Some people find it faster to 'pull' the ones they want from the Kindle once they have it in hand.

Note also, that sending too many at a time my affect performance -- the new device has to index all of those and that will drain the battery faster than expected.  Also, if one book gets hung up that'll cause problems.  So, while I understand the desire to load all book all at once, it is probably better to do them in small batches.

But, as always, feedback to Amazon is good. . .they can't improve things if they don't know what customers want. :)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did send them feedback describing what I did and what happened. I wasn't trying to send everything. I have almost 1300 books in my manage system. I wanted to send a few dozen, maybe still too many but it didn't really seem unreasonable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts