Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really thinking about getting another Oberon and having trouble deciding on a color.  I have Sky Blue, Saddle, and Orchid.  Don't really want black or brown, so that limits my choices.  I've been thinking about the Marigold, but would like to hear from somebody who has one and can tell me how pretty it is in person.  Thanks!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Patricia,
I had the marigold ginkgo oberon and sold it so I am going by memory.  I liked the color but didn't love it.  When I had mine (Oberon colors sometimes change a bit) it was a soft, dull gold (brownish gold rather than a yellow tone gold if that makes sense).    I like Oberon's fern green, wine and red better but the marigold was OK.  I don't think the pewter "button" looks as nice with the marigold than with some other colors.  Sorry I don't have more info to share with you.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That helps, Marie.  I wish they made all the designs in all the colors!  I like the really busy, intricate designs, like Camelot and I love the Orchid color but they only make that in the flowery designs and they're not my favorite.  Oh well, I'll just keep thinking about it, maybe they'll come out with something new for spring.  I really wish they made covers in pink.  If they can make wine and orchid, why not pink??

·
Registered
316 Posts
From what they have said in the past - the images just don't look very good in pastel colours.  Marigold isn't my favourite.  Love the ferns, saddle, wine and walnut.  Just wish that the colour choices weren't so limited in each design but they state they offer the most pleasing for each individual design.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts