Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my February, 2009 copy of Martha Stewart Living. In the section, From My Home to Yours, she covers Taking the Problems out of Packing. She gives Martha tips on the best way to pack. One of the little pictures in the article is a picture of a Kindle on a cashmere scarf. The caption for that picture reads:
"Light, Easy Reading - I carry my Kindle, which lets me scan an array of books and newspapers, and my cashmere scarf with me on every trip. I also bring my toiletries (in containers that hold less than three ounces), a change of clothes, and my contact lens container and solution, just in case I am separated from my luggage."

I

·
0 Posts
With all of the mojor day time talk show hosts blabbing about Kindles, Amazon will never be able to keep them in stock.  :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Suzanne said:
I know! Was my face red when I saw I needed a cashmere scarf to go with my Kindle!
I'm pretty sure my Kindle is coming with a cashmere scarf! You might want to check w/Amazon if yours didn't... ;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Darn! I don't have a cashmere scarf! How will I ever travel....

Betsy
Martha would much rather have even one of your quilts than a closet of cashmere scarves, Betsy!

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
But did Martha have an Oberon cover?  Cashmere is so 2008.

:)

Ann

I

·
0 Posts
Well I was just getting  you started.  For what you want, you better get busy with the link maker.

·
Registered
736 Posts
ProfCrash said:
Martha probably crafted her own Kindle cover and protective bag.
ProfCrash -- Seriously, that will be coming in another issue. You can bet on it.

Maybe we can hope for a Martha discount like Oprah's?

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Does the cashmere scarf have to match Little Gertie's cover? It's bad enough it took me three months to decide on a skin. Now I don't know what to do about the scarf.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Cashmere scarves to match my K? That's easy. Red, black, or blue...my typical color choices for accessories lol.

Ann Von Hagel, thanks for the planner post I had to add it to my favorite to reference later.

Will people one day interviews be asking celebrities, "What's on your Kindle?" rather than "What's on your Ipod?"
I find myself more interested in what others read...not their music.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts