Kindle Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
lol.  Okay Robin, good point.  I've been reading through various parts of the website.  I have a LOT of catching up to do since today was my first day reading the website and posts.  I've made it through some portions and am learning everyone's personality the more I read their posts.  I'll be more active in more topics as soon as I catch up more.

· Registered
5,486 Posts
Dave A Vance said:
Linda, thank you. :) I'm not sure that would be a good idea if I led a reading of the book. I think we'd have to do one or pages per day, otherwise we'd all be too plastered to read or write. ;D Once my schedule settles down a bit, I could see doing a martini suggestion for each suggested reading section of other books... to help accompany the reading of the other books. Nothing like sitting down with your book and a good drink.
That's for sure! I like that idea.

· Registered
326 Posts
Dave A Vance said:
The only perfect martini is the martini that suits your palette.
I don't know if anyone has let you know, but it should be "palate" not palette. Palate is the sense of taste, palette is a range of colors, or the tool on which an artist uses to put her paints.

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
Lotus said:
I don't know if anyone has let you know, but it should be "palate" not palette. Palate is the sense of taste, palette is a range of colors, or the tool on which an artist uses to put her paints.
There's something wrong with mixing drinks to match a color scheme?
;D

(Bear in mind, I AM a quilter.)

Betsy

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.