Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, just wanted to drop in and say hi.
My name is Matt Palen and I am currently running a website called eReader Central which runs reviews about eBook readers. I think it's great that there is a dedicated Kindle forum here as there is a lot of information to share about this amazing device.
I actually just got my own Kindle DX myself about a week ago and I absolutely love it (except for the fact that it is slightly too heavy in my opinion).
Anyway, I am 28 years old and just love reading eBooks on eReaders. I already own the Kindle 2, Kindle DX and am currently purchasing the sony PRS-700 and the BeBook (I need to review them for my site). So that's me. Hope to see you around.
Matt.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hi glad you joined, I'm sure you will add alot of your personal knowledge and opinions on eReaders to the site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot.
It's nice to finally stumble upon a forum the doesn't judge users by their posts count.
Matt.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Matt, welcome. Glad you found us. This is a fun and friendly bunch and we're all pretty passionate about our Kindles.

L

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Matt............hope your site works out well and you get a lot of folks. Good idea of looking at all the ebook readers for yourself, cannot appreciate each unit if you don't try it. Hope to see you around the site here and will check out your site soon.

Brian

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Matt Palen said:
It's nice to finally stumble upon a forum the doesn't judge users by their posts count.
This is a very friendly accommodating group who only wants to encourage members. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Matt!  I'm sure you'll find us a friendly bunch.... ;D
jp

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
HI Matt - Glad to have you join us and look forward to your expertise.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Welcome, Matt!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi Matt :)

Hope you didn't mind my posting here about the Kindle Dx giveaway going on at your site? :)

Anyways,welcome to KB :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts