Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL -- I can't believe I'm on a Kindle board. ;D

Just got Kate Kindle (K1, used, on Craigslist) and I LOVE HER!!!!! I ordered her this:

and am somewhat impatiently awaiting its arrival. In the meantime, I downloaded a ton of free stuff and some stuff I paid for and am reading like a fiend! I LOVE MY KINDLE!!!!

Elizabeth

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Elizabeth! The Kindle changes everthing about how you read. Many of us have found that we read far more on it than we ever did before. Glad you found KindleBoards. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask. Someone will know the answer or were to find it.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome! It's a great place to be. Watch out for the Accessories Enablers. They are very convincing and post pictures to further tempt you.   ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Elizabeth - nice to have you here - you do need to watch the enablers, particularly intinst, although he seems to be quiet today, but it is all in your best interest  ;)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hi Elizabeth.....glad to have you!!  :D 

Don't listen to these folks, the accessories thread is a GREAT place to hang out and look around....and everyone LOVES intinst (sine he doesn't appear to be around today to defend himself ;)  )

This is the greatest board to hang around.  Everyone Loves Kindle (1 or 2) and they know tons of cools tips and tricks, too!  Always feel free to ask.  We are friendly here!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay!  :)

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Welcome aboard.  It looks like you are going to fit in very well with all the enablers around here :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts