Kindle Forum banner

Medge illuminator lights sold out and out of stock till march at earliest

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ZomZom 
#1 ·
Least thats what it says at the Medge site.

#6 ·
drenee said:
Just checked the M-edge site and now the lights will not be available for pre-order until late April.
Wonder what the hold up is.
deb
Well, crudola! :p I've been checking their website about three times a day now, in anticipation of the rerelease. Looks like I better settle in and get comfortable for the wait. I was holding off buying a light, but I think I'll get a Mighty Bright for the interim, especially since the website says "available for preorder late April" which translates to "will ship when Fate allows." ;D

I really like my Prodigy cover, even if the light might be a ways down the road, though...

#8 ·
Bummer... I really want the light. Just got my Prodigy a week ago and until now the site said the new light was expected to be available at the end of March :(

#9 ·
I'm hoping their getting some input from some K owners who have the current light.  It will be worth the wait if the light works well, IMO.
deb

G
#10 ·
I have the current light (I no longer use it because I switched to an Oberon). I thought it was pretty good until I got a Mighty Bright for my Oberon...what a difference! The Mighty Bright is a bright, white light while the M-Edge light was dim and yellow in comparison. I defintely prefer the Mighty Bright now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.