Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: 04/25/09

Time: 7 PM CST/ 5 PM PDT

Please bring a cup of tea or beverage of your choice, take a seat and meet author Boyd Morrison. Boyd has agreed to lead a book klub beginning May 1 on his popular book The Ark. This will give you a chance to get to know him better prior to the book klub and an opportune time for him to meet some of the people here at KB who enjoy his books. This will be an informal, fun and informative chat.

Hope to see you there!
Linda

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
oh boo I'm going to be away and not where I can get computer access -- guess I miss out on this one -- Have fun everyone

Looking forward to the books May 1st start of the book klub

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Aw, Mike, c'mon, you can lurk in Chat...surely there will be a commercial or two?  It's on ESPN, isn't it?  At any rate, I think we're going to log the chat and post it afterwards in Boyd's Book Klub corner.

Betsy

·
Registered
399 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Aw, Mike, c'mon, you can lurk in Chat...surely there will be a commercial or two? It's on ESPN, isn't it? At any rate, I think we're going to log the chat and post it afterwards in Boyd's Book Klub corner.

Betsy
NFL Network as well.

If I get a few extra minutes I'll stick my nose in. :)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Can this event be put on the calendar. . . ?

Ann

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
I just got in on the calendar. . . if anyone looks at that. . . .made a new thread under the Ark Book Klub board. . . .

Now if only I could set an alarm!  :D

Ann

·
Registered
270 Posts
chynared21 said:
LOL, can you remind us again tomorrow??? I know that I'm going to forget :eek:
Here's your reminder! Anyone else who'd like to take a break from or simply doesn't care about the NFL draft, please join us for the chat at 5PM Pacific Time today.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
boydm said:
Here's your reminder! Anyone else who'd like to take a break from or simply doesn't care about the NFL draft, please join us for the chat at 5PM Pacific Time today.
So much for the reminder...I plum forgot :p Maybe I should use the "tie a string on your finger" method ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts