Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: 04/25/09

Time: 7 PM CST/ 5 PM PDT

Please bring a cup of tea or beverage of your choice, take a seat and meet author Boyd Morrison. Boyd has agreed to lead a book klub beginning May 1 on his popular book The Ark. This will give you a chance to get to know him better prior to the book klub and an opportune time for him to meet some of the people here at KB who enjoy his books. This will be an informal, fun and informative chat.

Hope to see you there!
Linda

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
oh boo I'm going to be away and not where I can get computer access -- guess I miss out on this one -- Have fun everyone

Looking forward to the books May 1st start of the book klub

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Aw, Mike, c'mon, you can lurk in Chat...surely there will be a commercial or two?  It's on ESPN, isn't it?  At any rate, I think we're going to log the chat and post it afterwards in Boyd's Book Klub corner.

Betsy

·
Registered
399 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Aw, Mike, c'mon, you can lurk in Chat...surely there will be a commercial or two? It's on ESPN, isn't it? At any rate, I think we're going to log the chat and post it afterwards in Boyd's Book Klub corner.

Betsy
NFL Network as well.

If I get a few extra minutes I'll stick my nose in. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.