Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok this is my first time posting a pic, also my first go round with my own screen savers. So I hope I did both correctly.

I'm going to practice some more and try to add a few more, I love mermaids and art nouveau so I thought this was a pretty good one.

I just did a google image search for this picture so If this was someones work and I did not give them proper credit I apologize in advance, I just don't know who to acknowledge for this picture!

Please add more mermaid pics to this thread if you have them!! This was fun and I hope I can get better at these with some time

edited to add a few unicorns

I liked these unicorns, some are a bit blurry because Im still trying to get the hang of this a little better. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
148 Posts
That's gorgeous!

I also have a mermaid screensaver in the Pre-Raphaelite thread.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I love that one Christina!! I love the ship in the background Through her! Beautiful! Mermaids are so fun & intriguing IMO!

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
These are great  --  mermaids are such fun! 

I really, really, really have to do the screensaver hack.  I've been meaning to for weeks.  Real life keeps getting in the way.  ::)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Susan in VA said:
These are great -- mermaids are such fun!

I really, really, really have to do the screensaver hack. I've been meaning to for weeks. Real life keeps getting in the way. ::)
I put it off for a long time as well, for several different reasons. I was scared it would hurt my k2, thought it seemed to hard, got busy, etc etc. After I did it I was so thrilled. I love looking at all the fun and different screen savers that I have collected here and elsewhere! It makes the whole thing more fun for me. Because Now Ive saved so many that Its like a mystery what will pop up next time my kindle goes to sleep! :)

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
<gasp> A mermaid -and- a unicorn together!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok wow, you are good! That is my favorite I am adding it NOW! Thanks Scheherazade

1 - 11 of 11 Posts