Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what everyone?? My sweet hubby let me open my "Christmas present" this morning after breakfast!! Of course I did have to put up with a lot of teasing last night and this morning, but I now have my Kindle with no name back in my possesion!

\o/ Woo Hoo \o/

We are both so happy!! ;D

Gotta run for now... It is hubby time!! I will post more later and I will have an important announcement to make in regards to Kindle with no name!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Angela said:
Guess what everyone?? My sweet hubby let me open my "Christmas present" this morning after breakfast!! Of course I did have to put up with a lot of teasing last night and this morning, but I now have my Kindle with no name back in my possesion!

\o/ Woo Hoo \o/

We are both so happy!! ;D

Gotta run for now... It is hubby time!! I will post more later and I will have an important announcement to make in regards to Kindle with no name!!
YEY!!! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!! Give hubby a hug for me - he is a good guy!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!!!!  'Tis the season to be jolly...  fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!!!!

What a wonderful hubby you have!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yeah Angela, Merry Christmas!!!

How nice of Mr Angela to let you open it early...awwww, what a guy!

I hope you looked totally surprised when you opened your gift ;)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Congrats and Merry Christmas Angela :D Your hubby sounds alot like mine. When I told him on the phone ( he is currently in Iraq ) that I wanted a Kindle for Christmas, he said ok if thats what you want go ahead and order it. Then he said...of course you know since its your Christmas present you can't open it until I get home :-\ I said, you are kidding me aren't you ??? He laughed and said yeah I'm kidding :D But while I was waiting on it to come, and getting very impatient I might add, everytime we talked he would say, well you still have to wait until I get home ( he's coming home second week of Dec. ) But then once it FINALLY came he said go ahead and open it ;D He's the best! I just wish I would have known about the kindle this whole year he's been gone. Think of all the reading I could have done by now :eek:

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Congratulations, Angela! But I don't think it's an early CHRISTMAS present, it's an early KINDLEMAS present!

L

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey thanks everyone! I have been enjoying what little Kindling I can. I had out-of-town company this weekend and decided not to be rude and read while they were at my house!! I am now in Houston for a couple of days... Borrowing a friend's computer so I could try and stay caught up. With all the activity on the boards this weekend, this has not been an easy task.

Larry (hubby, aka Babe), has shown a lot of interest in Kindle with no name, although I doubt he will want a Kindle of his own. He tends to read tech manuals and programming (computers) books, you know geek stuff!!! :D BUT, I love him and he spoils me rotten!

I probably won't get a chance to be online at times when the rest of you guys are around until I get back home on Wednesday, so here is wishing you all a wonderful, blessing filled week and an early Merry Christmas from Angela and Kindle with no name!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Congrats Angela!  I actually told Matt this weekend that I decided I would get him a kindle for Christmas, and that he could even have it as soon as it came in as long as he knew it was his Christmas present.  He's pretty excited!! 

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jen said:
Congrats Angela! I actually told Matt this weekend that I decided I would get him a kindle for Christmas, and that he could even have it as soon as it came in as long as he knew it was his Christmas present. He's pretty excited!!
Thanks Jen... that is great and very sweet of you! My daughter is a Jen too! Actually she is a Jennifer, but Jen is the only nickname she allows... except that she always loved it when her grandaddy called her squirrel or worm! I get to have lunch with her today and am having a sleepover with the grandkids! What a wonderful day!! :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Angela said:
Thanks Jen... that is great and very sweet of you! My daughter is a Jen too! Actually she is a Jennifer, but Jen is the only nickname she allows... except that she always loved it when her grandaddy called her squirrel or worm! I get to have lunch with her today and am having a sleepover with the grandkids! What a wonderful day!! :D
Yay!! That sounds fun. It's the spirit of Kindlemas!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yes. Your husband is very kindlehearted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts