Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching tennis and a tri cat standoff right now. View of the across the way. I am easily amused. Especially when it comes to cats. Since I don't have any anymore. This standoff has been going on for over 2 hours now.

We have lots of cats around here. Some are abandoned and often they come upstairs to my chair where I placed a nice blanket. For the cats of course. :p. There are stairs that go all the way up on my building and they seem to know where to go to feel save for a while. this particular cat on the ground belongs to folks around the corner. Its been antagonizing those upstairs kitties for weeks. ;D. I wouldn't let my cats out, but folks here do it. Don't know why. Reckless, but here we are. I have to get my kicks from somewhere.

Bring on the cat stuff here in this thread.

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah yeah yeah. I am talking to myself. I am a cat lady without a cat. So there.

That standoff lasted even after the top cats went back inside. For 3 hours after, that cat on the bottom sat there waiting for his "friends" to come back. I have never seen a cat with a more sad face. Yes, I felt bad for the cat.

And last night I slept like 3 hours because two other roaming cats decided to have a row on my balcony, right next to the sliding door I sleep at. You know those sounds cats make when they have a standoff? yeah, 3 feet from my ear. I do have a chair for them with a nice fluffy old blanket so they can rest.

I took a sneak peak and one was one the chair and the other right in front of it. Oh those sounds. Did I chase them off? Course not. Cat comfort always before human. :-\

·
Registered
765 Posts
LOL. Cats are special creatures. I'm a proud member of the crazy cat lady club. I don't take many pictures of them these days, because I can't seem to get them far enough away from me to get a clear shot. But I'm not complaining. I'm happy to finally have some kitties that like to be cuddled.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thankfully most people in my area keep their cats inside. My 2 cats don't get upset when they see other cats outside, even on their patio. But they will growl at dogs and people.
Here's one of my cats helping me do yoga.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts