Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the plunge and ordered yesterday - for some reason it took a long time for me to decide to go for it.  The raves of Kindle owners finally convinced me - and then Amazon is such a trustworthy site should there be any issues. I want to be able to travel with it and my taste in books is not entirely mainstream so I hope I can find the books I want to read.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Suzyz! Glad you found us and know you'll love your Kindle.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome aboard. 
deb

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I can't wait to travel with my Kindle also.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Obviously you have been lurking  ;) but just in case you have not, be sure and go to the Book Korner/Klub, thee are all sorts of recommendations for low priced, free, good, homemade (our own KB authors!) books.  You will find a whole new genre here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! - I'm glad to be in this friendly group - I'm sure I will be all over this forum as soon as I get my Kindle- I always have a million questions with new tech stuff since I'm not a great instructions reader!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Suzyz said:
Thanks for all the welcomes! - I'm glad to be in this friendly group - I'm sure I will be all over this forum as soon as I get my Kindle- I always have a million questions with new tech stuff since I'm not a great instructions reader!!
No point in waiting, start checking out the tips, tricks and troubleshooting threads now.
And the Book Corner! Once you are assigned a kindle, Amazon will let you start adding books to your account. That way you can take advantage of the free reads available in that thread. You'll have books ready to download when you fire up your Kindle for the first time.
A

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Suzyz! Since I have been way for a while, I am assuming you have your Kindle by now and are in total love with it! Welcome and looking forward to seeing you around!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts