Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
7,412 Posts
I'm not actually sure if Amanda hit 1 million sales yet, at least, not on Kindle only. She'll be there soon, obviously. And one glorious day, I will too....in 2016, if sales remain steady. Shame the world ends in 2012 ;D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Amazing. That's very cool. Great evidence for the fact that there's a ton of people out there who are happy to buy ebooks. Though, why do some of his books show up on the Mythology best-seller list? City of Bones and A Darkness More Than Night. Amazon's handling of those lists confuses the heck out of me. Of course, I have an ulterior motive in that question, as I'm always nipping at his heels on that list. ;D

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
I reckon I'd be 569 years old by the time I hit that figure.

Every credit to him. I love his books.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
At the Sydney Writers' Festival he mentioned that his latest book was 45% ebook sales. He also mentioned that all of his (e-available) books had seen a massive swing from DTB to ebook in the past 12 months. So guess what his publishers have been rushing around doing, putting as much of his backlist up as quickly as possible.

Also Connelly has said he is a fan of ebooks. He isn't concerned about the medium people read his books in.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
J. Carson Black said:
As far as I'm concerned, he deserves every accolade thrown his way.
I agree. What's funny is that even though mysteries are my preferred genre, I had never read one of his books until I found it recommended here. I bought a Kindle bundle and proceeded to read through every novel he's written. Then I found out he lives just a couple of miles from me -- I've probably passed him in the grocery store! (I'm on the lookout now.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts