Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Kindle INDIEpendence Day Giveaway website is really coming together: http://www.kindleindiependence.webs.com/ and the giveaway starts June 1st.

My middle grade mystery HOT TICKET just came out a few days ago and I've been emailing reviewers like crazy. I'm starting to worry though, that it won't have any reviews on Amazon in time for the event, which might not bode well for it during the promotional giveaway. Would anybody be interested in reading a funny, 174 page mystery and reviewing? I'd be more than happy to Kindle gift!

Here's the blurb:

Juliet Robinson is the only sixth grader in John Jay Jr. High who hasn't received a "hot ticket" from the mysterious ticket dispenser. When one of the dorkiest kids in school - Crammit Gibson - receives a ticket before she does, Juliet decides that the ticketing system has to stop. With the help of her best friend Lucy, a Daria-esque Madeline and her almost-crush Crammit, Juliet is determined to climb a few rungs on the middle school social ladder and catch the ticket dispenser once and for all!

HOT TICKET is the first book in the Hot Ticket Trilogy.

Thank you so much for considering! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.