Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I haven't seen different prices for the colors. I got mine at Borders because it's cheaper than Amazon but they were selling all the colors for the same price.

·
Registered
291 Posts
If you end up selling your lightwedge on the forum, let me know. I know someone who would love one!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I may sell mine as well... not thrilled with it either and not for kindle .. too cumbersome

·
Registered
291 Posts
Patrizia said:
I may sell mine as well... not thrilled with it either and not for kindle .. too cumbersome
How much you thinking of selling it for? My mom doesn't have a Kindle, she doesn't read enough for them. I told her how much they were and I think she had a little seizure. But she's going to stick to real books for the moment.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Patricia said:
I'm a little confused as to why there are different prices for Mighty Brights in different colors. What are the differences?

I already have a Lightwedge that I don't like and I don't want to make another mistake. :-\
Without looking, I'd guess it's different sellers. I've also heard that the Mighty Bright that Amazon puts on the Kindle pages (that only shows in black) has an extra rubbery pad on the clamp so there's one on each side. Not sure that makes a lot of difference, though since it's clamped on a cover in most instances. It would be good for putting it directly on the Kindle, though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Actually, I LOVE my Mighty Brite Duet 2. It has two stalks with two LEDs on each, so, lots of lite when you want it, little lite other times. You can also adjust the stalks so you have great lighting with no reflective glare. Another plus is it tends to make the Kindle look kind of like a bug (or an alien LOL). It really isnt much more than the single stalk version and well worth the difference!

·
Registered
220 Posts
The Borders store in Paducah KY is going out of business. All Mighty Bright Lights are seventy-five percent off. That made the price for the Ultra Flex only 3.75. I bought a few. I also bought a couple of the mini light also. They were 2.75. I was just at the right place at the right time. :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Jessi said:
If you end up selling your lightwedge on the forum, let me know. I know someone who would love one!
let me know also

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Cindergayle said:
The Borders store in Paducah KY is going out of business. All Mighty Bright Lights are seventy-five percent off. That made the price for the Ultra Flex only 3.75. I bought a few. I also bought a couple of the mini light also. They were 2.75. I was just at the right place at the right time. :)
Woohoo - jackpot for you!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
I think some of the prices are a little different depending if the light has the charger or not.  When I bought mine it had the charger with it so it cost a little more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts