Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My name is David J. Guyton, author of Mighty Hammer Down. It's fantasy, with a kind of ancient Roman feel to it. It has some political undertones...so if you like Terry Goodkind I think you will like it. The Kindle version is now FREE at Amazon. There is a paperback version available too.

<Click here for the Amazon sales page.>

The small flames of the old magic roar to mighty infernos; burning some and lighting the way for others. Great beasts now walk the earth again, and the gods themselves have come down to influence the world of man once more. But the new god of war is not interested in their agenda, and instead joins the battle on the Vindyri planes. He fights with all his might for the freedom of mankind, struggling to bring light to the coming darkness.

(Updated with KindleBoards links - Admin.)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to getting to know you all. Please let me know what you think of the book!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks for posting, sampling now!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything you have read so far!

Also, I am going to do one of these Book Klubs on this forum too. I don't know the date yet....I was told it would be sometime in late summer.

-----On a side note, the map is not included in the Kindle version, so if you want to see it, go to my website www.davidjguyton.com and click MAP at the top of the screen. (can't provide a direct link because it's a Flash site)

·
Registered
67 Posts
We have it as well.  Hubby and I are looking forward to reading it. 

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi David - nice to have you here!  I have added you to my wish list as well. 

I'll be so glad to get my Christmas credit card paid so I can get some of these books!  ;D

I am finding some of my favorite authors are the ones who join the board  Yee Ha!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have lowered the price on the Kindle version of Mighty Hammer Down to $.99. This sale will end March 1st, or until 50 copies are sold. After this I will be raising the price to $5.99

See previous posts for synopsis, etc.

There's also FREE stuff included! See my signature below for details.

·
Registered
339 Posts
David J. Guyton said:
I have lowered the price on the Kindle version of Mighty Hammer Down to $.99. This sale will end March 1st, or until 50 copies are sold. After this I will be raising the price to $5.99
Oooh. I just bought it. I can't resist a good deal!! Thanks David. And I love Goodkind, so I am looking forward to your book!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts

Thanks for the great price David.I cannot resist a good deal either. I just ordered the book.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Also, I am going to do one of these Book Klubs on this forum too. I don't know the date yet....I was told it would be sometime in late summer.

I happy to hear that you will do a Book Klub welcome aboard. ;D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Anne said:

I happy to hear that you will do a Book Klub welcome aboard. ;D
What book?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the sale price! I really hope you like it.

Bambi,
The book I will be doing the Book Klub on is Mighty Hammer Down. I only have one book, but I have two more in the works as we speak.

EVERYONE,
If you'd like to hear a chapter in audio "Book on Tape" format, click here!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mycmmvak4jz

The download is totally free, and a fun way to see if you'll like the story. When you buy a book in paperback or on Kindle, you get the first three chapters in audio, a companion ebook, chapter 1 of book 2, two high-resolution desktop backgrounds.....and MORE.....all totally FREE. Nothing to sign up for, no catch...I don't even want your email address. All I want is for people to be excited about my book.

By the way, Mighty Hammer Down hit a sales rating of 797 today. That means it's currently outselling about 239,000 books! Thanks to all of you who have purchased it!

·
Registered
339 Posts
David J. Guyton said:
Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the sale price! I really hope you like it.

Bambi,
The book I will be doing the Book Klub on is Mighty Hammer Down. I only have one book, but I have two more in the works as we speak.
That's great David.

I was kinda curious what book Anne would be showcasing in her book klub. One of her own?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts