Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hope was for 10,000 sales in my first year, and with three weeks to spare I made it! I've sold 10,000 books across all platforms since I first released The Chosen on August 14th of last year.Thanks to all of you guys here for the advice and support, I couldn't have gotten her without you!

·
Registered
513 Posts
How wonderful!  :D  A big CONGRATS on making your goal, and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

What a great milestone, and an inspiration!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Congrats on the 10,000 sales.  :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Many congratulations, John! A major achievement. I'm trying very hard not to be jealous.  :-\

Best and continued success!

Joan

·
Registered
586 Posts
John Hartness said:
My hope was for 10,000 sales in my first year, and with three weeks to spare I made it! I've sold 10,000 books across all platforms since I first released The Chosen on August 14th of last year.Thanks to all of you guys here for the advice and support, I couldn't have gotten her without you!
Happy to hear the good news. I was just on a board where someone left because of the bullies. So far, in my first few weeks here, I've been happy and rewarded with sage advice. Hope to equal your first-year sales. All the best,

·
Registered
554 Posts
Congratulations! That's awesome! I'm hoping when I finally publish I can achieve something similar..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts