Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While there were only 3 people attanding we had fun. I expected to be 30 mins and ended up being there for 2 hrs.


The Kindles belong to RamTheHammer, Mom of 4 and Carol Hanrahan in order.


RamTheHammer


Mom of 4


Carol Hanrahan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
Great pics.  Thank you so much for posting. 
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts
Thank you for the pictures! It is great to be able to put a face with the names.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Thanks Ram!  I couldn't believe it when I pushed alt-t and saw that it was already 11:30!
It was so nice meeting you and Carol!
Next time, hopefully even more can show!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
Great photos.  Thank you for posting them.  I should have set up the tripod, put the camera on self time, and took a photo of me all alone looking at cute man over the top of my kindle.  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dori said:
Great photos. Thank you for posting them. I should have set up the tripod, put the camera on self time, and took a photo of me all alone looking at cute man over the top of my kindle. ;D
Lol. That would have been a very interesting photo.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Great pictures, Ram! Thanks for posting. I think those Kindles need some skins. At least they have covers...

L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
I see a M-edge.  Is that the Amazon cover on the left?  And is that a Strangedog in the middle?
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
918 Posts
drenee said:
I see a M-edge. Is that the Amazon cover on the left? And is that a Strangedog in the middle?
deb
Wow, you're a pro! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts
Spend as much time in the Accessories area as some of us, you'll be able to recognize them, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
Jenni said:
Wow, you're a pro! :D
I'm not sure I should take that as a compliment, or whether I need to get out and get a life. LOL.
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,420 Posts
Hey that was a fun meeting!  I learned a great deal as a newbie Kindle owner.  Ram, great pics!  We'll have to KindleMeet again soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Great pictures RTH!!  Thanks so much for sharing them! 
Deb.... you have me laughing out loud!!  You are so good, girl!! 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Nice pictures!  It's fun to see what everyone looks like.

Deb, your expertise is scary.  :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
When a naked kindle opens its cover, is it flashing you, would that be public indecent exposure?  Would those pictures then be considered porn?  And under aged as well :eek:.  Maybe next time I'll join you, but I'm about 40 mi. North of LA, so that's quite a drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bookfiend said:
When a naked kindle opens its cover, is it flashing you, would that be public indecent exposure? Would those pictures then be considered porn? And under aged as well :eek:. Maybe next time I'll join you, but I'm about 40 mi. North of LA, so that's quite a drive.
I was going to post a warning message about the naked kindles in the subject but decided against it.

We would have loved your company but that would have been a long drive for you. Have you tried organizing something in your area? If you want to try you can post a thread in Not Quite Kindle and see what happens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Deb, your expertise is scary. :D
I know. I need a life. :)
Have I mentioned I love my Kindle, and the Kindleboards, and everything Kindle?
deb
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top