Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is great to come to this forum and not have to move down through all the Book Klub threads first.  I know quite a few people have requested this, but I didn't notice it had been done until this morning.  You guys do great work!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Yayness!  I almost asked yesterday if it had been decided not to do it after all as it had been a couple of weeks since that thread last mentioned it.  Thanks for doing that!!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Yes, we wanted to think it through and make sure we did it in a way that would be good for the future.  Thanks to Harvey for moving the furniture and doing all the construction in the middle of the night and to all of y'all for your patience while I tried to think it through in the midst of my  travels!!  Appreciate that there weren't picket signs in front of the Book Corner!

Betsy

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Thanks to our members who suggested that change - it really does improve the experience, both in the Book Corner and for the Book Klubs too, I think.

I hope the Book Klub members don't find it too cumbersome to drill down through the folders to get to their specific book klub. Our number of clubs has grown quickly, and it seems that this new structure will help keep things organized and navigable - especially when we envision what the site will look like when we have ten / twenty / fifty book klubs out there.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Thank you  for doing what needs to be done.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
And don't forget, if you use the "show unread posts" or "show new replies", it will still include the book klub subboards in what it shows...  I find that particularly useful for the book klubs.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Is it me or do the Book Klubs section keep getting bigger? And yes, it seems more organized.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yep, looks much better and easier for navigation

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
It was member suggestions and Harvey moving all the furniture and doing the construction--I just added a couple of ideas.  KBoards is great because we ALL want to make it better!

Betsy

·
Registered
835 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
It was member suggestions and Harvey moving all the furniture and doing the construction--I just added a couple of ideas. KBoards is great because we ALL want to make it better!

Betsy
And I love that comfy chair with the matching ottoman he put over in the corner! I have dibs on it! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts