Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at work Monday during the press conference and won't be able to check on what was said until lunchtime.  Would someone please post the information as soon as it's over and put me out of my misery?  I can't be the only one that needs it.

Probably a silly thing to ask because the board will probably light up, but just in case............

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I am sure we'll have folks here live blogging the event! I will if I can find it online.

L

·
Registered
723 Posts
Monday, monday
So good to me
Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it would be
Oh monday mornin', monday mornin' couldn't guarantee
That monday evenin' you would still be here with me

Eric

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
:-\  I probably won't get to find out anything 'till I get home from work. . . .Can only read Kindleboards as a guest -- assuming I have time, which is not likely to be the case.  And there's no WN (or any cell service) in the Pentagon so I can't even get a kindlefeeder feed with my various Kindle related blogs. . . .though I supposed I could go outside at lunch time and look for new content. . .surely the Amazon daily blog will have news!  Ah well . . . .for me its purely academic curiosity as I'm not in the market for a new one anyway. . . .guess I'll have lots to read when I get home!

Ann

·
Registered
51 Posts
Vampy, if you can get me the information on Monday's event (i.e. time, channel, radio or carrier pigion)  I will try to get the news on the board. I would be happy to help you.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
From Crunch Gear:

Reminder: Monday is Kindle 2 Day!

by John Biggs on February 6, 2009

Just a friendly reminder that CrunchGear will be blogging live from the Amazon.com press conference on Monday, 2/9, at 10am eastern. How great is it going to be? Will Bezos be there? Will it involve Kindle 2s? Will there be dancers? Will it involve something even better and more incredible? We won't know until Monday morning.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/02/06/reminder-monday-is-kindle-day/

·
Registered
460 Posts
Leslie said:
I am sure we'll have folks here live blogging the event! I will if I can find it online.

L
There we go, perfect. I have a feeling there will be more than a few people relaying the details. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I used to get Garfield (hating monday)...now I can't understand what he talks about.....MONDAY please come soon...I feel like Feb 9 is my new Christmas Day :eek:

·
Registered
723 Posts
I can't take it any more.
I am going to bed...
will someone please give me a call Monday about 30 minutes before the Bezo announcement?

I appreciate the help,
Eric

·
Registered
211 Posts
ELDogStar said:
I am going to bed...
will someone please give me a call Monday about 30 minutes before the Bezo announcement?

I appreciate the help,
Eric
For a minute there, I thought it read:

I am going to bed...
with someone....

I thought, "WOW, great way to keep your mind off of the Kindle speculation." ;D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Boy am I glad that I have Mondays off.  Though usually at doctor appointments with my mother; I'll find a way to see what's going on.  Thanks to all of you that will help in getting the news out to us.  Jeeeeez...like waiting for a baby to be born...we'll all be pacing.

G

·
Have y'all ever notice just how much time we spend waiting for something?  We wait for our favorite TV show, our Kindles to arrive, new book releases, we wait for everything.

I hate waiting for stuff.

One of the biggest selling points of the Kindle for me was no more waiting for books to arrive.  Instant gratification bay-beee!  That's what I'm talking about.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts