Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I try to achieve my enabler status....please note new skins for KK AND K2 now available on decalgirl site.
Happy shopping!!!

Susie

·
Registered
704 Posts
With all the new ones, it just makes it harder to decide on which one... or two... or three to buy!
  Kdawna

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Narrow it down to 10, then pick numbers out of a hat. ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
intinst said:
Narrow it down to 10, then pick numbers out of a hat. ;)
Never thought of that... I should try it! ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I will not go the DG site.  I will not go to the DG site.  Heck; who am I kidding.  Be back in a bit, folks.  thanks a lot.
deb

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hey cool, they have the one I asked for! (DayGlo) Guess that means is I have to buy it now

·
Registered
143 Posts
They have the one I asked for too...Dragon Fan, although I already bought the Orient because I didn't think they would put the Dragon Fan up.

·
Registered
323 Posts
akjak said:
Hey cool, they have the one I asked for! (DayGlo) Guess that means is I have to buy it now
Yep you better! How would it look if nobody bought the one you requested? Keep in mind that this comes from one enabler to another.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
MaureenH said:
They have the one I asked for too...Dragon Fan, although I already bought the Orient because I didn't think they would put the Dragon Fan up.
Dragon Fan was SO tempting...but in the end, I bought Monet's Waterlilies instead. It just looks so soothing & tranquil.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on Dragon Fan though & someday.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts