Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking the DecalGirl site every day as I requested the Magellan skin for the K2 a few weeks back. It's finally there, as well as a few more new choices.

Just thought I'd pass the word along! Looks like my Kindle will no longer be bare!

Note -- the code PSPHOME is still working for 15% off!

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
Even a few new choices for K1s.  Who was looking for a flag skin since they didn't like the 3acp skins?  The Patriotic is on DG now and looks good!

·
Registered
921 Posts
RangerXenos said:
I've been checking the DecalGirl site every day as I requested the Magellan skin for the K2 a few weeks back. It's finally there, as well as a few more new choices.

Just thought I'd pass the word along! Looks like my Kindle will no longer be bare!

Note -- the code PSPHOME is still working for 15% off!
The Magellan skin looks great. I love the shades of blue in the skin.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Thanks for the reminder, I haven't been to their website in a while.  I used to go there daily just to check what was new and hot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Aw, man! I just got my first skin the other day (haven't even put it on yet! - waiting to check for sun fade issues) and I already see several more that I like.  This is gonna get so expensive!!! Sssssh! Don't tell the husband!  :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got my first skin the other day (Monet - Waterlilies). It's very pretty, but I don't want to put it on because after I ordered it I decided to create a custom skin. So now I'm anxiously awaiting my custom skin.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I see they added a red version of Georgian, now called the Humidor.  Looks very nice. 

I just got of Instant Chat with them, they are planning on adding my B&W version for anyone who is interested.  I guess they've had quite a few requests.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Those are nice!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, I placed my order two days ago and it's already shipped!

I'll post photos when it arrives and I've applied it.  I think it's going to go perfectly with both my cover and BB bags.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah, those guys or (gals) are quick eh?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts