Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to share.. that I recently recieved Oberon's "small journal" in the  Triskellion Knot.. Navy.. and am LOVING it.. it looks great paired with my Oberon Kindle cover (Tree of Life) both fit great in my purses/totes that I carry.. and so I now have a book to write notes.. keep dates.. make lists.. etc.. maybe WHILE I am reading Kindle.. I have enjoyed it already and only been a few days.. looking forward to more from Oberon.. (by the way.. got a thank you charm with the small journal the celtic knot) I have done quite a bit of searching for leather products lately and I must say I am very very impressed with Oberon.. and their color selection and of course their tool designs.. and lets not forget a MADE IN USA company.. to me worth the extra moolah..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Do you have any idea if the small Oberon journal cover will fit a pocket moleskine journal? Or if the large will fit a large moleskine? I haven't worked it out by comparing sizes yet, just curious if anyone had tried it already.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually the book insert that comes with the cover is 4x6 with a depth of 3/4 inch..so if that is the size then yes it would fit.. and even if the moleskin was not as "wide" (3/4") since there is the leather wrap with large button it would keep it snugly inside! I planned to get to B&N this weekend to see about alternative inserts.. even though I did like the book that came.. and ordered extras.. but would be nice to have a local backup plan for the inserts. From their website here are the journal dimension: Small 5x7 takes their book insert of 4.25x6.25  Medium 6x9 takes their book insert of 5.5x8.5  and the Large 9x12 takes their insert of 8.5x11 all of them being the 3/4 inch "wide" Hope that helps!! I know any of them you would love too!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
What colors did you get them in?

Lizbeth said:
I have to share.. that I recently recieved Oberon's "small journal" in the Triskellion Knot.. Navy.. and am LOVING it.. it looks great paired with my Oberon Kindle cover (Tree of Life) both fit great in my purses/totes that I carry.. and so I now have a book to write notes.. keep dates.. make lists.. etc.. maybe WHILE I am reading Kindle.. I have enjoyed it already and only been a few days.. looking forward to more from Oberon.. (by the way.. got a thank you charm with the small journal the celtic knot) I have done quite a bit of searching for leather products lately and I must say I am very very impressed with Oberon.. and their color selection and of course their tool designs.. and lets not forget a MADE IN USA company.. to me worth the extra moolah..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah!! Tree of Life!  it is in Saddle.. love the brown.. blue.. did not want to be too matchy matchy.. they have so many colors.. hard to pick but went for the "warm" family look.. Personally I think looks very classy together.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Lizbeth said:
Only gotten the 1 so far.......... in Navy.. love it.
Yeah, I've seen pictures of it before. It's quiet nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts