Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the lucky person who won the drawing for the Trendy Digital accessory package, and I'm terribly tardy in posting a review. I received the package just before my husband's heart surgery, and my mind hasn't been in good working order. However, all the time spent in the hospital and in various doctors' offices has given the Maxguard case a good test, and I really like it a lot. I had the Amazon case, and I don't think TD's is any heavier. I finally feel that my K2 is safe in my purse. It's not real leather, but the material is very good quality, both the cover and the inner lining. It's black with a sporty tan stripe and contrasting stitching - also done well. The cover folds back easily also and has a nice pocket for notes, etc. On the whole, I really recommend taking a look at this case - it's a quality product.

One of the things I like the most is that the case frames the screen with a nice matte black frame. It really does make a difference in the perceived contrast. I'm one of the folks nagging Decal Girl about matte skins. I can stop doing that now.

I haven't had a chance to test the waterproof pouch, but it looks like it will do its job very efficiently. I wouldn't hesitate to use it if my Kindle were threatened with water.

Thanks again to Kevin at Trendy Digital. This cover is great!

Kathleen

PS: I saw my first Kindle (other than mine) out in public in the surgical waiting room. Unfortunately, the circumstances didn't lend themselves to conversation, so I didn't get to compare notes with a fellow enthusiast.

TrendyDigital MaxGuard Leather Cover for Amazon Kindle 2, Black

TrendyDigital WaterGuard Waterproof Case for Kindle 2

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
khrunner - great post; as one who throughout my 55 years has spent many occasions in hospital waiting rooms & in hospital room uncomfortable chairs, I can very well appreciate your thoughts about occasions not being ones conducive to sharing Kindle experiences.

But it's good to hear comments of a product that has held up very well under these circumstances that are excellent 'tests' of the product durability and usability.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks for the review and hope all went well with the operation.  :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
khrunner :

I hope your husband gets well soon after his operation.
Thanks for your kind words for TrendyDigital and your nice review for our product.

Kevin2088

1 - 4 of 4 Posts