Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some more for y'all!! ;D



1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
luvmy4brats said:
For me??? :-* :-*

Love the Mickey Mouse one too.

My daughter is going to make me start putting all of these on hers soon. Believe it or not, she still has the basic Amazon screensavers. I'm so mean.
LOL - of course - all the tinks are yours!! You just share them with the rest of us! Is there anything your poor deprived daughter would like in the way of a screensaver? or anything else you or anyone else would like for a screensaver? I will do my best!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,722 Posts
wilsondm2 said:
LOL - of course - all the tinks are yours!! You just share them with the rest of us! Is there anything your poor deprived daughter would like in the way of a screensaver? or anything else you or anyone else would like for a screensaver? I will do my best!
Can you do something with a wolf on it? Or horses? She's very easy to please.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
luvmy4brats said:
Can you do something with a wolf on it? Or horses? She's very easy to please.
absolutely - i will do my very best. Disney wolf or real wolves?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
As we start accumulating more screensavers, I think it would be a good idea if we split them into categories.  I would wait until there are 10 or more screensavers that can be put in a category, then split them into a different thread with an appropriate subject--fairy tales, animals, cartoon characters, etc.

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,111 Posts
Hi i also posted this question on another thread but since you offered to take requests can you do some old school robert redford pics and some mary poppins! Thanks so much
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
koolmnbv said:
Hi i also posted this question on another thread but since you offered to take requests can you do some old school robert redford pics and some mary poppins! Thanks so much
Okey dokey - I will see what I can dig up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,111 Posts
MEARMAIDS!!! Also please some lovely mythical mermaids!! Bubbly beautiful ones, they would be amazing screensavers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
koolmnbv said:
MEARMAIDS!!! Also please some lovely mythical mermaids!! Bubbly beautiful ones, they would be amazing screensavers!
How are these? I hope they are what you were wanting?





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,111 Posts
OMG how perfect!!! Thank You so much!!! OMG if me and robert redford werent 50 yrs age difference and never met and lead totally different lifes i think we would be soul mates lol! This has completely made my day and the mary poppins is practically perfect in every way!!!

THANKS SO MUCH you are the best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you're very welcome! 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,111 Posts
Well it doesnt get much more perfect than robert redford in the natural! Thank You so much me and my kindle can be happy now!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts
You are welcome.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top