Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love these! I just wish they would show the interiors..... Someone has to buy them and post pictures.

·
Registered
788 Posts
The suspense is killing me Pidgeon! Where are the bags?!

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
???  I can see clickable pictures. . .are they not showing for you all?

Ann

·
Registered
788 Posts
Seriously Ann? I see nothing at all!

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Yep!  One bag is bowler style with dark gray handles and fabric in yellow, green, white, and dark gray -- kind of floral ish but not over the top.  The other is purple with redish design.  The shape is similar but with a more straight across opening at top. . .sorry, I don't know what the style is gone.  Kind of a tote, I guess.

Ann

·
Registered
788 Posts
Quoting Pidgeons post shows that she's pointing to the right web address according to google, but the site isn't actually for the bags, it's one of those placeholder sites.

She's talking about Lexie Barnes though.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
I just pm'd here so I expect Pidge will fix the links soon. . .

Ann

·
Registered
114 Posts
At first I had nothing.. but now the pictures are there and I LOVE that bowler!  Cute!!  I just bought a new Coach and if I came home with another purse right now I might get in a wee bit of trouble!  LOL

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
They weren't showing for me either, but I found the website didn't use www. so took that out of the URLs and then they showed up.  Don't know why they would show up for some and not for others?  Those of you who could always see them, what browser are you using?

Betsy

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Funny, I don't know why the second picture doesn't go to the right link, it is correct.....

I wonder why some can see the pics and others can't.... They have always been there....

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cripes, I think we took the website down.... Now nothing is working....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
They weren't showing for me either, but I found the website didn't use www. so took that out of the URLs and then they showed up. Don't know why they would show up for some and not for others? Those of you who could always see them, what browser are you using?

Betsy
I use Firefox

·
Registered
788 Posts
pidgeon92 said:
Love these! I just wish they would show the interiors..... Someone has to buy them and post pictures.

It's the www's. I removed them and the pictures show for me. And should show for everyone with firefox.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mikuto said:
It's the www's. I removed them and the pictures show for me. And should show for everyone with firefox.
They were originally posted without the wwws.... Go figure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts