Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or other holiday songs. . . . .that you hear on the radio. Favorite is pretty obvious. Least Favorite (Most Hated) can be a song that's just bad (Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer) or maybe a song that's not bad at all but the rendition is extremely unfortunate (think Stevie Nicks singing Silent Night.)

Go.

Ann

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'll start....

My least favorite has to be The Little Drummer Boy once I hear that I can't get it out of my head. My favorite is Let It Snow living in Florida we don't get snow, but it reminds of when I lived up north. And why I moved to Florida. ;D

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
My favorite Christmas carol / song is Carol of the Bells.  I've always loved it.

G

·
Traditional faves: Angels we Have Heard on High
Good King Wenceslaus
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Carol of the Bells

Contemporary faves: A Mad Russian's Christmas
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24

Fave contemporary Christmas SONGS (not carols):  The Kinks--Father Christmas
Emerson, Lake and Palmer--I Believe in Father Christmas

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Contemporary faves: A Mad Russian's Christmas
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24
These are two of my favorites too - my girls play them on the piano year round and one of my daughters made a really cool dog agility music video using A Mad Russian's Christmas - she can't post it though because of copyright - but it is really cool.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sandpiper said:
My favorite Christmas carol / song is Carol of the Bells. I've always loved it.
Me too! Although I always say my favorite Christmas song is You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch love the jazzy music.

As for most hated? Anything I have to listen to at work! I used to work retail, so Christmas music was standard starting mid-November if not November 1st. You get sick of it so fast.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I used to love listening to my Manheim Steamroller Christmas CD, but now that you hear it everywhere you go, it has gotten kinda old!

My favorite Christmas songs are O Holy Night and Carol of the Bells.

Least fav... dogs barking Christmas songs. Cute first time I heard it... not so much anymore!

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want a Hippopotomus for Christmas is HILARIOUS.

Have any of you heard Porky Pig singing Blue Christmas?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts