Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been addressed ad infinitum, but I scrolled through and couldn't readily find an answer.  I just ordered a K2 for my Mom.  It's going to be delivered to her Tuesday.  She goes in the hospital for serious surgery on Wed and I wanted her to have something she could read during a week long stay at hospital.  Now, I ordered the K2 on my account so that we could share all the books that I order.  When she gets her Kindle, I'm assuming it will be registered to me, how does she go about getting all the books that I've already ordered and she hasn't read to her Kindle?  Does she have to go online somehow, do I need to go online since it's my account and somehow download them to her Kindle, or will it automatically have all the books there?  Thanks for any help.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW, thanks for the fast responses.  I'm delighted to know that it will be easy for her to do...I'm not with her, so she is going to have to do it herself and I was hoping it would be easy for her and it sounds like it will be.  Thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.