Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,003 Posts
I check the movers and shakers list often and I was wondering why all those books had suddenly taken over the chart. I did not even click on them to see what they were.

As one reviewer said, look inside and you'll see the same two paragraphs repeated. Why did Amazon not see this?

The price  :eek:. Do people actually buy these books?

Check out the review on the title 'The Brave Donkey'

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Word Fan said:
So, have any of you reported this to Amazon on the book's marketing page?

I did.

That's one way to bring their attention to it.
Yep, I just did. This kind of nonsense spoils my experience of using Amazon. I want to find good books in the HNR and movers and shakers lists. Taking over 2-3 pages of the chart makes me :mad:

· Registered
1,003 Posts
bobfrost said:
The books are in kindle unlimited.

They are borrowing each title a thousand times. Each book is 3000 kenpc of baloney. That's 15$ every borrow and full read.

They are making $15,000 on each title in 24 hours. You are looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in just those 11 titles in the top 100.

Somehow, this person has managed to create a thousand KU accounts and is actively coordinating them to mass read pages of their KU titles. The scale of this scam is staggering.

They aren't buying the books at all.
Thank you for explaining it.

They have all disappeared from the movers and shakers list

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.