Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Gator said:
Unfortunately, it doesn't take a superior IQ to build it. Just a little skill that most computer users don't have. A college freshman computer science student could pull this off -- if he had questionable morals.
Common sense doesn't require IQ either.

But what you said is totally not true. As someone who have taken more than a year's worth of computer science in University, I can tell you that I have no idea how to do something like this. Or, well, I can guess/understand how it works, but the actual process of doing something like this requires A LOT of different skills not taught in University, period, whether you're 1st year or 4th year or whatever. Now, someone with some computer science knowledge could probably learn enough to do it by themselves if they really wanted to. But you won't be able to do it just with stuff learned in school.

· Registered
228 Posts
The Dancing Squirrel said:
I think The Clever Man is making a statement about Amazon. The two paragraphs that are repeated (guess I shouldn't copy them here) could be interpreted as such.
Curious, I ended up reading it. This guys' not a bad writer, it's actually kinda interesting :D Maybe not worth 9.99, but I'd borrow it if I had KU :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.