Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
tessa said:
I need help!

Whats a good cheap MP3 player just to be used at the gym? I plan to listen to audio books not music. I tried using my kindle but its not safe for it there.

Tessa
Watch Woot (www.woot.com)

Quite often they have any number of different Sansa models (and others) show up as refurbs real cheap. I've had good luck with the ones I've gotten from there. Some have been used personally, some as give aways to friends/family, still others as toss-in for packages going overseas to the troops.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Woot has refurbed Sandisk Clips (2GB) for $14.99 + S&H today

Don't know how they'd work for books but if you are looking for a cheap workout MP3 player might be a possibility.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
tessa said:
Thanks everyone My DH got me a SanDisk sansa fuze with a SD card. (He said he didn't want to hear me ask questions to every young kid we meet, so he bought it with the sd card because my Kindle 1 has one)

It took me 6 hours to get the thing loaded it didn't come with a manual (I hope I remember how I did it).

Thanks again

Tessa
You can get most any of the Sansa manuals in pdf form from the sansa site -- for some of the older stuff you have to hunt a bit but they are there.

Here's a link to the FUZE manual: http://www.sansa.com/sites/default/files/downloads/FUZE_UM_0608_ENG.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts