Kindle Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
tessa said:
Thanks everyone My DH got me a SanDisk sansa fuze with a SD card. (He said he didn't want to hear me ask questions to every young kid we meet, so he bought it with the sd card because my Kindle 1 has one)

It took me 6 hours to get the thing loaded it didn't come with a manual (I hope I remember how I did it).

Thanks again

Tessa
Wow 6 hours. That doesn't sound promising.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm not to good on computers most of the time one of my sons will show me how to do it, last night I was on my own, also last week my grandson did something and I got a virus so my son fixed it but he didn't put all the programs back like  adobe reader  and a few others which I needed.

To make a long story short I did everything  a$$ backwards but its working,  and I did it myself.

I get board fast and the gym I going to specializes in lung problems and you are timed as how long you last on the treadmill (etc.)so  I hope the audio books helps.

Tessa

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I think I should mention that the first time I tried to go on  Kindle boards I had to call Leslie and ask what to do because I couldn't see any of the options on my computer (that is another long story).  She didn't know me but helped me anyway.

Tessa

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
tessa said:
I think I should mention that the first time I tried to go on Kindle boards I had to call Leslie and ask what to do because I couldn't see any of the options on my computer (that is another long story). She didn't know me but helped me anyway.

Tessa
good

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.