1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

M-Edge GO! Jacket in Fushia

skin from 3acp.com.

a Borsa Bella Original Kindle Bag.....

but in this fabric that I picked out!! I walked in planning to buy pink fabric and walked out with this. weird how that happens, huh?

I'm ordering it for myself for my 25th birthday on May 9th. :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Beautiful combination!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got the same skin and I have been so temped by that new Medge in pink, but already had my oberon which I love...will you post pictures when you do get it, maybe that will help me make the final decision about if I need to have it or not!! Also, Happy Birthday! A Kindle is the best present to ever get for yourself, at least in my opinion!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
A very pretty Kombo!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!! I'd say you have no idea how excited I am to get it, but you obviously do. lol. I was always the little girl who'd rather be inside reading a book than playing outside. In fact, I used to get grounded outside when I pulled my nose out of a book long enough to get into trouble. The thought of having so many books in one small place boggles my mind, I love it. I think my boyfriend is having a bit of trouble understanding why I want one so badly, but then again, he has a small stack of books on his dresser that haven't even been read yet, the spines have never been cracked. can you IMAGINE!?

....ok, so the spines have been cracked because I read them all once. I couldn't just let brand-new books SIT there.....

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
If any group of people understand about your facination with reading, it would be this group. We are all readers first and Kindleholics second. (OK it's a close second, maybe even a tie is some cases) Be sure and post when you order, we love to be involved in Kindle watchs. Of course, keep posting while you are waiting, too!.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.