Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got tired of trying to keep the beautiful glossy blue case fingerprint free so I got a skin from DecalGirl. I chose the Peace Out design. What do you think? :)

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Beautiful!  I had seen a peace sign on one of them on the website, but this one is new to me.  I haven't bought a skin for my Acer Aspire One 10.1" yet.  It's shiny black.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
OMG i love that peace out design!! I almost ordered that one in the other color for my k2. I was so torn and now that I see yours I wish I had it looks so good!

I might have to get this peace design skin for my itouch or pc cuz now I am in love !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I wanted something stylish yet simple and this fit the bill. Went on very easily too!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice!  But I do wish you had posted that in accessories - now you are trying to ENABLE me  :mad:  not only for a skin but a netbook  :'(  ARGHHHH

The rice cooker comes first - IF I can find one here LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! I love my little netbook! It's my favorite gadget next to my Kindle (which has a new skin on the way as well! heehee)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do a search on the site for "skins" and a bunch of different sites will come up. You'll have a hard time picking just one..LOL

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
sharyn said:
Okay...I'm a skin virgin. I have a naked K1 and a naked Acer One. Where do I get skins for them?

Sharyn
Head over to the Accessories Board, You'll find all kinds of threads or...
The most popular is www.DecalGirl.com. There is a link at the top of KB. They are great, durable and easy to remove when you want to change them.

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
That skin would look *awesome* on a rice cooker! :D

Thanks for those pics, NYC. I like the look of the skin, and particularly how it covers the hinge part of the Acer. Cool!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts